Limited time offer
As a valued employer who has a corporate super plan with AMP, Employment Hero are offering you a subscription to Employment Hero’s standard plan for free from sign-up until 31 December 2019 if you register before 31 December 2018.1 You can enjoy the benefits of Employment Hero in your workplace with their most popular standard plan, valued at $5 per employee per month.
It's easy to register and set up Employment Hero, and there is no minimum contract. Whilst Employment Hero has been designed so you can set it up yourself, if you’re a small or medium sized business owner and strapped for time you may choose to let the team at Employment Hero do the work for you. As part of this offer, you can access the Employment Hero implementation service at a discount2.
Why is AMP working with Employment Hero?
Australia's employment landscape can be confusing. With complex policies and changing legalities, it can be hard to navigate, and even harder to keep up-to-date. That's where AMP are here to help. We’ve worked with Employment Hero in bringing you an all-in-one HR software, payroll integration and benefits platform. Employment Hero is designed to increase HR productivity through paperless onboarding, time and leave management and payroll integration (Integrates with payroll software QuickBooks Online, Xero, MYOB and KeyPay only). Features of the platform can also be accessed through the Employment Hero app, available from the App Store and Google Play, including timesheet submission, pay slip information and leave requests.
Why use Employment Hero?
Introducing Employment Hero to your workplace could help you save time and effort in completing the everyday HR tasks with their four key modules:
- HR Software – online employee management such as paperless onboarding, time and leave management, employee records and incident tracking and reporting.
- Payroll integration – Integrates with leading payroll software or you can subscribe to Employment Hero’s Hero Pay, a payroll system available for businesses of all sizes, across all industries.3
- Compliance – access to a broad library of HR content developed and maintained by a team of employment professionals
- Employee Benefits – employees can benefit from access to group discounts to health funds, gyms, retailers and much more
Want to learn more from the Employment Hero team?Register your interest
Ready to set up an account with Employment Hero?Get started
What you can do with Employment HeroShow more
With Employment Hero’s standard plan, you can access the following modules:
- Employee files
- Independent contractors
- Paperless onboarding
- Employment contracts
- HR documents
- Employee benefits program
- Induction content
- Onboarding checklist
- Leave requests
- Daily timesheets
- Safety & incident reporting
- Organisation chart
Speak to an expertShow more
Unsure if Employment Hero will be suitable for your workplace? Speak to one of the Employment Hero experts on 1800 836 361 and don’t forget to mention the offer to employers with an AMP corporate super plan.
What happens after I register my interest with Employment Hero?
Once you register your interest, a representative from Employment Hero will call you within the next business day to discuss the needs of your business and next steps for implementation.
When will the Employment Hero offer expire?
This offer is available to employers who have a corporate super plan with AMP (SignatureSuper, AMP Flexible Super for employers, CustomSuper, SuperLeader or Super Directions for Business products only) who register for Employment Hero before 31 December 2018. This offer entitles you to Employment Hero’s Standard Plan free from sign-up until 31 December 2019.
Can I continue to use Employment Hero after this time?
If you wish to continue using Employment Hero after this time, your options include:
* a subscription to Employment Hero’s Free Plan with continued access to all your data using the functionality offered in the free plan; or
* a subscription to Employment Hero’s Standard Plan or Premium Plan with continued access to all your data at a 20% discounted rate ongoing.
If do not continue to use Employment Hero after the offer expires, will lose my data?
If you decide to discontinue using Employment Hero under one of these options, Employment Hero recommend you export your data using the reporting tool.4 Instructions on how to do this will be provided to you by Employment Hero when you cease using the platform.
Can I upgrade to the premium package from the standard plan, if it is more suitable for my business?
Yes. You will just be required to pay the difference between the Standard and Premium Plans. This figure will be dependent on what optional additional add-ons you wish to include.
What is the implementation service and do I need to use it?
If you don’t have the time or resources to set up Employment Hero yourself, you can have your account professionally implemented by a team of Employment Hero experts. Through this offer, the implementation service is available at a 50% discount to Employment Hero’s standard implementation rates.
How does Employment Hero assist me in paying superannuation for employees?
Employer superannuation obligations are more than just making employer super contributions. Employment Hero also enables you to meet your superannuation choice obligations when new employees on-board through the platform. Paper-based superannuation choice form for employees is no longer required as employees are given the choice of selecting their own fund or the employer's default/preferred super fund through the platform.
How does Employment Hero assist me in processing reportable employer super guarantee contributions?
This depends on how you make contributions and what systems you use:
- If you are using AMP eSuper (clearing house): You can choose to continue using AMP eSuper to make SG contributions, however you don’t need to add new members, manage updates, or notify AMP of terminations. Employment Hero will sync new members, amendments and termination data with AMP.
- If you are using another clearing house or make payments through a payroll solution: For employees who select AMP as their super fund, Employment Hero will send new member, amendments, and terminations data to AMP. All contributions will need to be directed through your chosen payment method such as the government clearing house or payroll provider. For employees select their own choice of fund, you will need to communicate any amendments or terminations data to directly to the relevant superannuation provider.
The issuer of Super Directions for Business is N. M. Superannuation Proprietary Limited. All other products (SignatureSuper, AMP Flexible Super for employers, CustomSuper, SuperLeader) are issued by AMP Superannuation Limited.
It’s important to consider your particular circumstances and read the relevant product disclosure statement before deciding what’s right for you. This information is provided by AMP Life Limited ABN 84 0793 003 79. This information hasn’t taken your circumstances into account.
Read our Financial Services Guide for information about our services, including the fees and other benefits that AMP companies and their representatives may receive in relation to products and services provided to you.
Employment Hero services are provided by Employment Hero Pty Ltd ABN 11 160 047 709 (Employment Hero). Employment Hero and AMP Life Limited ABN 84 0793 003 79 (AMP) are separate legal entities. Neither AMP, nor any of its related bodies corporate (each, an AMP Entity), has any liability to you in respect of the Employment Hero service; any information, product or service offered by any third party on or through the Employment Hero service website or any other services provided by Employment Hero. Similarly, Employment Hero does not have any liability to you in respect of product or services provided by AMP or any AMP Entity.
Employment Hero reserves the right to cancel the discount on subscriptions and vary or withdraw this offer by providing you with 30 days’ notice.
Offer valid until 31 December 2018.
1. The Employment Hero offer is only available to employers who have a corporate super plan with AMP (SignatureSuper, AMP Flexible Super for employers, CustomSuper, SuperLeader or Super Directions for Business products only).
2. 50% discount on implementation service to Employment Hero's standard implementation rates (if you join via this offer).
3. Employment Hero’s Hero Pay is available at an additional cost.
4. Employment Hero may remove or delete your data within a reasonable period of time after the cancellation of your subscription period. AMP is not liable for any loss of data incurred on the Employment Hero platform.